… excellence in training for over 30 years
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE FOLLOWING?
• Does maintenance productivity in your plant need continuous improvement?
• Should inefficient maintenance activities present in your plant in different forms, known or unknown, be effectively controlled?
• Should your maintenance personnel work as cost effective team thereby contributing effectively towards the overall economics of your company?
• Do you know that maintenance is all about strong roots and that ultimate fruits of production and profits depend a great deal on them?
• Do you see maintenance as a thankless job?
• Do you wonder – how could you make it a thankful experience?
• Do you perceive change for better – Right things first; then do right things; and further innovate better right things?
DON’T YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING TO CHANGE MAINTENANCE IMAGE IN YOUR PLANT?
• Zero breakdowns
• Minimum downtime
• Total control on resource losses and wastage
• Maximum overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
• Higher productivity
• Minimum life cycle costs (LCC)
• Maximum profitability & ROI
• Absence of interruptions and delays
• Time efficient maintenance methods
• Shorter response time for attending breakdowns
• Effective maintenance planning
• Efficient organization of preventive maintenance programme
• Cost effective maintenance practices
• Integration of predictive maintenance techniques
• Root cause failure analysis
• Improved reliability and maintainability of production machines & systems
• Optimum spares inventory and effective control of non-moving items
• Energy conservation programmes
• Safety and safe practices
• Creativity and innovation
• Total productivity improvement in plant operations
• Regular training of maintenance personnel for perpetual improvement
• Motivated workforce and peak performance of maintenance teams
• High labour utilization and efficiency
• Continuous improvement, etc.
IMME’s training programmes and courses are offered to a number of maintenance engineers, mangers, technical executives, supervisors and technicians to add new dimensions to their skills, competence and efficiency; facilitate improvement of maintenance management functions and productivity; assist in reducing maintenance & manufacturing costs; and promote excellence in maintenance work activities in their plants.